Be on time
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the appointment to give us enough time to register you.
- Markham/Stouffville patients – Please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Please understand there may be slight delays if the patient ahead of you needs more time than expected.
Check in first
- Please register with one of our staff members before having a seat.
- Please notify our staff of any changes to address, phone numbers, and family physicians.
Bring the following:
- Your child’s valid Ontario Health Insurance (OHIP) card. Parents are responsible for having the most up to date and accurate health card information.
- Please bring your health card to each visit. Your OHIP claim may be rejected if the health card information is not up to date or accurate.
- If you are a newcomer to Ontario, please bring your valid Immigration Document.
If you or your child are sick before your appointment
- If you or your child has had a cold, cough, diarrhea, fever or rash, your appointment may need to be rescheduled. Please call the clinic within two days of your appointment if this is the case.
If you need to cancel
- If you cannot come to your child’s appointment, it is important that you call the clinic as soon as possible to cancel and reschedule. This will allow us to schedule another patient who needs to be seen sooner.
- If you cannot inform us within 24 hours to cancel or to reschedule please note that rescheduling may take 4-5 months.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, you may not be able to see the doctor and may have to reschedule.
- If you require language assistance, please bring a family member or friend to help you. Kindly make any necessary arrangements before the appointment.
- Try not to bring other children to the appointment.
- No smoking.
- No cell phones.
- No peanuts/nuts.
- No perfumes.
Write down your questions
Write down any questions that you might want to ask during your child’s visit.
Tell us about cultural beliefs
Let us know about cultural beliefs or unique needs that may affect you child’s treatment and care.
There is paid parking in the building.